Pm kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a Central Government scheme started on 01/12/2018 by PM Narendra Modi. The motive of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to support small and medium farmers who have land of up to 2 hectares. Yearly an amount of 6000 rupees will be transferred to the beneficiary farmer directly to their bank account quarterly by the Government of India. This will help them as financial support to the farmers for their agricultural or domestic needs. Every farmer can get benefits from this scheme by registering themselves on the online postal of PMKisan website (www.pmkisan.gov.in).
PM kisan samman nidhi scheme 2021 benefit
- All the eligible farmers will get an amount of rupees 6000 in a financial year with three quarterly installments direct to their bank account.
- All small and medium farmers will be listed and can get also other agricultural and financial benefits.
Who is eligible for PM Kisan?
All the small & medium farmers are eligible for PM Kisan yojana. They must have land up to 2 hectares on their name on land record. This information will be verified by the Block level officers. If there is found wrong information your application may be rejected. So you are advised to submit the right information while applying online and the application should be in the landholder’s name. From now all the farmers are eligible for this scheme.
Who is not eligible for PMKisan Samman Nidhi?
If you have higher economic status then you are not eligible for PMKisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. If you belong to these listed categories then you are not eligible for this scheme.
- Institual landholders ( If you are an owner of such land where GOVT farms, factories, cooperative farms are located).
- Former and present Ministers, Mayors of Municipal Corporations, Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- Central or State GOVT officers (Not the Group-D or lower level staffs like Clarke)
- Who are getting a 10000 or above amount of pension? (Not the Group-D or lower-level staff) of the above category.
- All the people who are paying Income tax.
- Doctors, Engineers, CA, Lawers, and people from another responsible post who are engaged in an established firm.
Brief details of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Initiated by||Central Government of India|
|New farmer registration||Click here>>|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status||Click here>>|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary list||Click here>>|
|Edit Aadhar details||Click here>>|
|Check status of self registration CSC||Click here>>|
|Edit farmer registration||Click here>>|
PM Kisan KCC ( Kisan Credit Card)
The government of India also introduce KCC to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme beneficiaries a loan of amount Rupees 3 lakh by applying for Kisan Credit Card in any bank where a PMKSNY account is opened. The normal credit amount is 1.6 lakh and for more, you have to contact your bank. All banks are issuing Kisan Credit Card Within 14 days of submitting the KCC application. There are more than 3 crore farmer who has no KCC. The credit limit will be 1.6lakh for all Kisan Credit Cards and this will be also legally mortgage by the bank.
Download the KCC ( Kisan Credit Card ) form by Clicking here>>
PM Kisan 8 Installment date 2021|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8 kist
After a long time, it’s time to get PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8 kist. It’s good news that PM Narendra Modi announced that from date 14/05/2021 the pm kisan 8 installment will be credited to the 9 crore farmers account. PM Modi will also interact with farmers and the program will be shown on all the national TV channels. The amount will be credited on 11 am morning in the beneficiary account. You can check the beneficiary status or pending installment by clicking on the link in the above table. The amount of MP Mukhya Mantri Kisan Kalyan yojana will also be credit from 13/05/2021. If there is any pending installment you will get all the installments.
How to new register for PM Kisan Scheme?
- Go to online portal pmkisan.gov.in and click on New Farmer Registration in the farmer corner at right side of the web page as shown in this image.
- Then a form will be open like this. You have to enter your Aadhar number, captcha code and select your state.
- Then fill the all details like District,Sub-distric, Block, Father Name, Account No and click on submit for Aadhar authentication. After clicking on Aadhar authentication you will see authentication is successful. Then click on the save button.
- You can find you land Survey no, Dag or Khasra no in Bhulek Portal of your state.
How to cheak benificiary status?
- Go to www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on Beneficiary status icon in the Farmer Corner area on the right side of the webpage.
- To cheak benificiary status you have to enter your Aadhar no or Bank account no or your Registerd Mobile No and then click on Get Data Button.
- Then you can see full details of your beneficiary status.
Procedure for Aadhar correction(Name,Father’s Name,Mobile No)
- Go to www.pmkisan.gov.in and then click on Edit Aadhaar failure record in the farmer corner section.
- After that you have to enter your Aadhar no or account no or mobile no which one do you like and click on search button.
- After that you can edit your aadhar details, Mobile No, Name & Father Name.
How to check PMKisan Beneficiary list 2021?
- To check PMKisan beneficiary list 2021 you have to go to PMKisan portal www.pmkisan.gov.in .
- Then Click on the Beneficiary list icon at the right side of the web page.
- Then select your state, district, sub-district, block and your village.
- Then you will see the complete list of beneficiaries in your village.
How to edit self register farmer details?
- Go to the web portal of pm kisan samman nidhischeme www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on Updatation of self registerd farmer icon.
- Then enter your Aadhaar number and fill the captcha and click on search button.
- Then you can edit or update any of your details.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ) about PMKSNY
Is PM Kisan for all farmers?
Yes, PM Kisan is for all farmers. When the scheme was started it was only for small and medium category farmers who have a land of up to 2 hectares. But now it was changed to all farmer who has land on their name in bhulekh.
What is the Pmkisan sammannidhi scheme eligibility and requirements?
There are no such special requirements for this scheme all the eligibility criteria has been discussed above. All you need, that is you must have land on your name or your family member’s name. If you have land but not showing in online bhulekh portal kindly contact your nearest BLR(Block Land Record) office.
How to check the balance if the money was credited?
Farmers will get SMS alert when the money will be credited. You also check balance of PMKSNY through the online portal (pmkisan.gov.in) in the farmer corner by clicking on beneficiary status.
What is the farmer PMKSNY age limit?
The minimum age must be 18+ of beneficiary mentioned for the eligibility of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. So don’t worry about that all the farmers are eligible for this scheme.
How many times farmers will get money?
It was announced that the total amount of 6000 rupees will be given to the farmers in quarterly or three times in a year. If you have any pending installments you will also be given both amount of installment 4000 rupees.
How can I find my Survey no, Khasra no, or Dag no?
While applying for new registration you must need these informations. You can get all these informations on the online portal of Bhulekh of your state.
How can I change my PM Kisan account number?
You can change your account number any time. Go to the website www.pmkisan.gov.in and then click on updation of self-registered farmer. Then you can edit or update any of your details by entering your Aadhaar number and captcha code.
Is a govt employee is eligible for this scheme?
Only Group-D staff of central or state govt is eligible for this scheme. Other govt employees of higher post are not eligible for this scheme. They should not apply for this scheme.
Which documents are needed for PMKSNY to apply?
The documents needed are 1. Aadhaar Card, 2. Bank Account, 3. Mobile Number, 4. Survey number, Dag No, or Khasra no of your land, and remember that you must have land in your name.
What to do if your name is not in the list?
At first, visit the pmkisan portal www.pmkisan.gov.in and check your beneficiary or self-registered status if there is any wrong information you have entered while registering. If there is wrong information then correct it. If you found all information is correct though your name is not listed then contact your District Level Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee in your district.
PM Kisan Helpline
- Helpline Phone No: 011-24300606, 011-23381092
- Find help center Click here